Arbor-All Tree Care is a family owned and operated professional tree service with OVER 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Not only do we offer SAME DAY SERVICE, but we pride ourselves in always providing a SATISFACTION GAURANTEE
We exceed your expectations not your budget!
SUBSCRIBE BELOW TO RECEIVE MONTHLY DISCOUNTS and QUARTERLY INFORMATION SHEETS that provide professional knowledge on tree care and maintenance
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
Arbor-All Tree Care LTD. offers multiple services which will include but not be limited to, fruit tree pruning, hedge and tree trimming, height reduction, brush/tree chipping, stump grinding and tree removal. In additional we will also be offering 24hr emergency service, free estimates and same day service.
• Upon receiving inquiries from clients regarding tree removal or tree maintenance, an estimator will be dispatched to the address to provide a free written estimate.
24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE
• These services will usually come into effect during storms that provide high wind weather conditions. If a client calls and requests immediate services to eliminate potential hazards related to broken, fallen, or leaning trees, a crew will be immediately dispatched to the address provided. If the call is received outside of regular operating hours, the crew will only eliminate the hazards and then return to the jobsite the following day to complete the job.
TREE TRIMMING / PRUNING
➢ HEIGHT REDUCTION
▪ These services offer the removal of the upper portion of a tree. The amount removed can range from 5feet to 25feet depending on the type of tree and the reason for conducting the height reduction. It is recommended to never remove more than 1/3rd of your tree at one time as this is when we can cause harm to the tree, sending itinto shock, which can then potentially kill your tree.
▪ These services will offer the removal of all water shoots from up in the tree and along the base, removing branches or limbs that are invading/dominating other areas of the tree – this will allow for better growth. The proper cuts will always be made to ensure the sap will heal the wound (cuts we’ve made), this will eliminate the potential of bugs/insects entering the tree from an open wound.
➢ REMOVAL OF BLACK KNOT
▪ These services will offer the removal of the black knot from a tree. Black knot is a form of fungus that rapidly grows in the winter months and can be contagious to surrounding leaf trees in the immediate area. Removal of the black knot is only temporary as once your tree is infected with this fungus it will always come back unless the tree is completely removed. For those clients that wish to keep their trees it is recommended that the black knot be cut out of the infected tree on an annual basis.
➢ HEDGE / CEDAR TRIMMING
▪ This service will offer the trimming of new growth to assist in the ornamental shaping of Hedges, Cedars, Junipers, and Mugil Pines. It is recommended that all ornamental tree/scrubs be maintained on an annual basis.
• Upon receiving inquiries from clients regarding brush/tree chipping, a ballpark price can be given over the phone based on the type of tree that the client cut down and the number of trees that require chipping. If the client is interested in the price a chipper truck will be dispatched to the property where they will provide the exact quote prior to completing the job.
• Upon receiving inquiries from clients regarding stump grinding, a ballpark price can be given over the phone based on diameter of stump and number of stumps. If the client is interested in the price the stump grinder truck with be dispatched to the property where they will provide the exact quote prior to completing the job. The stump grinder will grind the stump 8-12” below ground level, the mulch from the stump will be left on site to fill the hole. If the clients request the mulch to be removed that will be done at an extra cost.
NOTE: Must have a minimum of 36” access point for the stump grinder.
• This service will offer the complete removal of any tree in any location on a client’s property. This may include the removal of trees above house’s and energized power lines. An experienced tree climber will climb the tree using spears and fall protection and delimb the tree in manageable pieces using ropes to maintain control of the limbs, bringing them down safely to the ground. The branches will then be fed through a Vermeer BC1000xl brush chipper and shredded into the back of a 1ton truck.General clean-up will be conducted, and the property will be left as it was.